Attending Dental Success Summit?
You’re invited to join the hosts of The Dentist Money™ Show podcast and a panel of dental industry experts for an evening of fine food, and discussion about the financial faux pas that are hampering your path to making work optional.
THIS EVENT IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU:
- Identify which area of financial planning is your biggest opportunity for growth
- Decide where to put money at critical stages in your career to increase wealth
- Analyze whether you should pay down debt, let it ride, or invest your money
- Compare overhead benchmarks, and make decisions based on data
- Reduce and defer your taxes through the right retirement plan design
- Assess investment types & compare returns so you don’t get burned
- Understand why most generic financial strategies won’t cut it for dentists
Who Should Attend?
- Associates or practice owners and their spouses
- #DSS2019 Registration IS NOT required
- No-cost. Invitation only
- Registration required to attend
- 3-course dinner will be served
- Don’t delay, seating is limited!
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar
21001 N Tatum Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Thursday, March 28th 2019
7:00 – 10:00 PM MST
MEET THE EVENT PRESENTERS
Dental Industry Financial Experts
Reese is a CFP®, CEO of Dentist Advisors, and co-host of The Dentist Money™ Show Podcast.
Presenter and Discussion Leader
Sir Ryan is the co-host of The Dentist Money™ Show podcast and senior financial advisor at Dentist Advisors.
Presenter and Panelist
Morgan is a CPA and President of HDA Accounting Group, an accounting firm that works exclusively with dentists.
Jay is the regional manager for practice services at Bank of America, and specializes in practice and equipment financing for dentists.
Matt is a Principal at Menlo Dental Transitions a firm that specializes in assisting dentists with practice valuation and sales.