You’re invited to join Dentist Advisors and Columbia Healthcare Banking for an evening of fine food and discussion on the key elements of personal finance and important factors of dental practice financing.
THIS EVENT IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU:
- Understand how key components of personal finance can empower you to make smart financial decisions
- Avoid financial blind spots on your path to retirement
- Learn about lenders and loan programs for dentists
- Plan ahead for the best possible outcome for your practice sale
- Put your best foot forward to sellers and lenders
Who Should Attend?
- Associates or practice owners and their spouses
- No-cost. Invitation only. Seats are limited.
- Registration required to attend
- Don’t delay, seating is limited!
CE Event Details
Left Bank Brasserie Jack London Square
55 Webster Street
Oakland, CA 94607
Thursday, October 26, 2023
6:00 – 9:00 PM PDT
MEET THE EVENT PRESENTERS
Dental Industry Financial Experts
JAKE ELM, CFP®
As a a financial advisor at Dentist Advisors, Jake provides dentists with fiduciary guidance related to investments, debt, savings, taxes, and insurance.
Over the last 15 years, Ben has been working with dentists to assist them with their financing and banking needs. This includes financing solutions for practice acquisitions, expansions, commercial real estate, renovations / construction, partnership- buy-in, refinance/debt consolidation, and equipment purchases. We’re here to help in all 50 states, so you can depend on Columbia Healthcare Banking’s support wherever you go.
Growing up as the daughter of successful small business owners, Paula understands the financing tools company’s need to start, sustain and expand. She also has a passion for dental and healthcare lending that led her to her current position as Vice President Business Development Officer with Columbia Healthcare Banking. Paula has assisted numerous dentists over the last 35 years with financing for practice acquisitions, expansions, commercial real estate purchases and ground-up construction. Her team has funded more than $1.2 billion in dental practice loans and has more than 25 years’ experience in the industry.