Calling All JS21 Attendees and Arizona Dentists / Specialists –
You’re invited to join the host of The Dentist Money™ Show podcast for an evening of fine food and discussion about the financial faux pas that are hampering dentists’ path to financial independence.
THIS EVENT IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU:
- Benchmark dentists’ personal financial performance with other dental practice owners
- Understand how much money dentists can spend without jeopardizing their financial future
- Learn how to calculate if dentists are on track to make work optional
- Determine when dentists should self-manage their financial plan vs. hire an advisor
- Prioritize when to repay student loans vs. investing
- Learn from the financial successes (and failures) of dental practice owners
Who Should Attend?
- Associates or practice owners and their spouses
- Practice consultants and dental industry professionals
- Ryan Isaac, Senior Advisor at Dentist Advisors, and Host of The Dentist Money™ Show
- No-cost. Invitation only
- Registration required to attend
- Don’t delay, seating is limited!
Stats Bar and Grill
(at the Sheraton Mesa Hotel at Wrigleyville West)
860 North Riverview Drive
Wednesday, January 6, 2021
7:00 – 9:00 PM MST
MEET THE EVENT PRESENTER
Dental Industry Financial Expert
Ryan Isaac, CFP®
Co-Founder of Dentist Advisors and host of the Dentist Money™ Show, Ryan Isaac is a trusted financial advisor to dentists across the country. As a regular speaker at dental events nationwide, Ryan shares his expertise in portfolio management, debt reduction, tax management, retirement plans, profit-sharing plans, and insurance.
He is a CFP® with deep financial planning expertise and has been a major contributor to the growth of Dentist Advisors, including the development of the Elements financial planning system™.
Presenter and Panelist