Free Dinner and Education Night
You’re invited to join Will Gochnour, CFP® as he discusses the four most common mistakes that shortchange a dentist’s retirement. Learn how to avoid each and explore some common do’s and don’ts of financial planning. You will also hear from Dr. AJ Stosich, a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon, whose expertise ranges from dental implant surgery and wisdom teeth removal, to corrective jaw surgery and oral and maxillofacial surgery. Attendees will also enjoy a complimentary dinner during the event.
- Understand the “4 Big Mistakes Dentists Make that Wreck Retirement (and how to avoid them)”
- Diagnosis, Planning, and Complications in Full Arch Implant Treatment
- Will Gochnour, CFP®, Advisor at Dentist Advisors
- Dr. AJ Stosich, Division Chief of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Riverton Hospital
Who Should Attend?
- Dentists/specialists, plus a guest
- No cost to attend
- Dinner is included
- Registration required (Virtual option available)
- Reserve your seat now, space is limited!
3300 W Club House Dr.
Lehi, UT 84043
(Will also be broadcast via Zoom)
Thursday, September 16, 2020
6:00 – 8:30 PM MDT
Dinner and 2 CE credits
MEET THE EVENT PRESENTERS
Dental Industry Experts
Will Gochnour, CFP®
Will is a Financial Advisor at Dentist Advisors.
Marketing & Partnership Coordinator
Dr. AJ Stosich
Dr. Stosich is the Division Chief of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Riverton Hospital.