Attending “Dental Amigos Presents:
You’re invited to join Reese Harper, host of The Dentist Money™ Show podcast and CEO of Dentist Advisors and Dr. Paul Goodman for an evening of fine food and discussion about the financial faux pas that are hampering your path to financial independence.
THIS EVENT IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU:
- Benchmark your personal financial performance with other dental practice owners
- Understand how much money you can spend without jeopardizing your financial future
- Determine if you are on track to make work optional before the average dentist
- Decide if you should be self-managing your financial plan or if you are ready to hire an advisor
- Prioritize repayment of your student loans and investing
- Learn from the financial successes (and failures) of other dental practice owners
Who Should Attend?
- Associates or practice owners and their spouses
- Reese Harper, CEO and Founder of Dentist Advisors
- Dr. Paul Goodman, Speaker, Consultant and Transition Specialist
- No-cost. Invitation only
- Dental Amigos: Jason Smithson Seminar Registration not required
- Reserve your seat now, space is limited!
Del Frisco’s Grille
225 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Thursday, September 26, 2019
6:00 – 9:00 PM EDT
MEET THE EVENT PRESENTERS
Dental Industry Financial Experts
Reese Harper is the CEO and Founder of Dentist Advisors and the host of the Dentist Money™ Show. Reese holds a CFP® and Masters of Finance.
Presenter and Panelist
Dr. Paul Goodman
Dr. Paul Goodman is the founder of the Dental Nachos and a speaker, consultant and transition specialist.