Free Monthly CE Webinar
When is the Right Time to Hire a Financial Advisor?
A good financial advisor plays a critical role in helping you make the right financial decisions in the right order. However, selecting the wrong advisor can hurt your ability to be self-reliant and independent – plus how do you even know when the time is right to hire a financial advisor? You’re invited to join Ryan Isaac, CFP®, and Taylor Sutterfield, CFP®, for a CE webinar discussion on the benefits, red flags, and questions to ask when considering a financial advisor.
The webinar is designed to help dentists/specialists like you to:
- Avoid common pitfalls of hiring the wrong advisor
- Understand they types of services and advice financial advisors can provide
- Know what questions to ask when interviewing potential financial advisors
- Decide if and when a financial advisor could add value to your financial life
Who Should Attend?
- Practice owners, associates, and their spouses
- Ryan Isaac, CFP®, Senior Advisor at Dentist Advisors
- Taylor Sutterfield, CFP®, Financial Advisor
MEET THE WEBINAR PRESENTERS
Dental Industry Experts
RYAN ISAAC, CFP®
Ryan is a dental industry thought-leader and Co-Founder/Senior Advisor at Dentist Advisors.
TAYLOR SUTTERFIELD, CFP®
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Taylor provides dentists with fiduciary guidance related to investments, debt, savings, taxes, and insurance.
Become a Dentist Money™ Member or Private Wealth Client of Dentist Advisors and get unlimited access to our growing collection of on-demand CE webinars (plus a lot more).
Dentist Money™ Membership
$49 / mo
($69/mo billed monthly)
A suite of resources to help you organize your financial life and get professional advice whenever you need it.
- Elements® planning app
- CFP® advisor coaching ($595 per session)
- Investing (0.5% AUM fee with no minimums)
- Clients-only CE trainings, webinars, approved partner list, benchmark reports, and more…
BOOK 15-MIN DEMO
Private Wealth Management
(fee minimums apply)
A full service, personalized planning and portfolio management experience for dentists and specialists.
- Dedicated CFP® advisor (unlimited access)
- Custom, tax efficient portfolio management
- Retirement plan optimization
- Net worth tracking, estate plan coordination, collaboration with your other service professionals, and more…
BOOK FREE CONSULTATION