Free Monthly CE Webinar
Tax Strategies from a CPA for 2023/2024
With less than 70 days remaining in the year, it’s an important time for a tax strategies refresher. Know how to maximize contributions in tax-deferred accounts for 2023 and become familiar with how the new Secure Act 2.0 rules, that will take effect in 2024, could benefit you.
Join us for an exclusive session with Tom Whalen, a seasoned CPA renowned for crafting money-saving tax strategies for dentists.
In this webinar, YOU’ll Learn:
- How to identify tax-deferred accounts and optimize contributions
- A comprehensive overview of the Secure Act tax law changes benefiting dentists
- Proven techniques to reduce your taxes over multiple years
Don’t miss this opportunity to stay updated to make informed financial decisions!
Who Should Attend?
- Practice owners and associates
- Taylor Sutterfield, MAcc, CFP®, Financial Advisor at Dentist Advisors
- Tom Whelan, CPA, Managing Partner at Edge Advisors
MEET THE WEBINAR PRESENTERS
Dental Industry Experts
Tom Whalan, CPA
Tom is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) at Edge Advisors where he helps doctors start their practices and run their practices in a more efficient manner, while saving thousands of dollars in taxes.
Taylor Sutterfield, MAcc, CFP®
As a a financial advisor at Dentist Advisors, Taylor provides dentists with fiduciary guidance related to investments, debt, savings, taxes, and insurance.