Free Monthly CE Webinar
How to Maximize Your Outcome from a DSO Affiliation
As the dental industry continues to experience rapid consolidation by private-equity backed DSOs, it’s more important than ever for dentists and specialists to understand their options, be prepared for an eventual practice sale, and ensure they create the optionality and leverage necessary to maximize their outcome.
Join McLerran & Associates’ CEO and Principal Brannon Moncrief to gain important insights on the DSO landscape.
YOU’ll Learn ABOUT:
- Current Market Conditions – DSO Buyer Demand, Valuations & Deal Structures
- The Importance of Controlling the Narrative Regarding Your EBITDA
- Understanding DSO Deal Structures & Different Forms of Equity
- Keys to Maximizing Your Outcome from a DSO Affiliation
Who Should Attend?
- Practice owners
- Spencer Chipping, Sr. VP of Business Development at Dentist Advisors
- Brannon Moncrief, Principal and CEO at McLerran & Associates
MEET THE WEBINAR PRESENTERS
Dental Industry Experts
Spencer is an accomplished executive with deep experience serving the dental industry at The Crown Council. He has recently assumed a key role as SVP of Business Development at Dentist Advisors.
Brannon has over 20 years of dental industry experience as a banker, broker, and sell-side advisor. Brannon currently serves as the Principal and CEO of McLerran & Associates. His firm specializes in providing sell-side advisory to large practice owners nationwide who are seeking a DSO affiliation or private equity partner.