Free Monthly CE Webinar
A Dentist’s Guide to the Student Debt Relief Plan
Now that the Biden Administration’s student loan repayment pause is coming to an end, Ryan Isaac, CFP and Taylor Sutterfield, CFP are here to discuss what to expect starting January 1, 2023. Bring your questions and ask the professionals live about refinancing, budgeting, forgiveness eligibility, and all things relating to student loans.
The webinar is designed to help dentists/specialists like you to:
- Understand the rules for student loan forgiveness
- Know what actions you need to take in order to avoid late payments and penalties
- Determine whether it’s a good time to refinance your student loans
- Start planning ahead for cash flow adjustments at the end of the deferral period
Who Should Attend?
- Practice owners, associates, and students
- Ryan Isaac, CFP®, Senior Advisor at Dentist Advisors
- Taylor Sutterfield, CFP®, Financial Advisor
Thursday, September 29th, 2022
6:30 – 7:30 PM MDT
MEET THE WEBINAR PRESENTERS
Dental Industry Experts
RYAN ISAAC, CFP®
Ryan is a dental industry thought-leader and Co-Founder/Senior Advisor at Dentist Advisors.
TAYLOR SUTTERFIELD, CFP®
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Taylor provides dentists with fiduciary guidance related to investments, debt, savings, taxes, and insurance.