Free Monthly CE Webinar
A Dentist’s Guide to the Student Debt Relief Plan
Now that the Biden Administration’s student loan repayment pause is coming to an end, Ryan Isaac, CFP® and Taylor Sutterfield, CFP® are here to discuss what to expect starting January 1, 2023. Bring your questions and ask the professionals live about refinancing, budgeting, forgiveness eligibility, and all things relating to student loans.
The webinar is designed to help dentists/specialists like you to:
- Understand the rules for student loan forgiveness
- Know what actions you need to take in order to avoid late payments and penalties
- Determine whether it’s a good time to refinance your student loans
- Start planning ahead for cash flow adjustments at the end of the deferral period
Who Should Attend?
- Practice owners, associates, and students
- Ryan Isaac, CFP®, Senior Advisor at Dentist Advisors
- Taylor Sutterfield, CFP®, Financial Advisor
MEET THE WEBINAR PRESENTERS
Dental Industry Experts
RYAN ISAAC, CFP®
Ryan is a dental industry thought-leader and Co-Founder/Senior Advisor at Dentist Advisors.
TAYLOR SUTTERFIELD, CFP®
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Taylor provides dentists with fiduciary guidance related to investments, debt, savings, taxes, and insurance.
Become a Dentist Money™ Member or Private Wealth Client of Dentist Advisors and get unlimited access to our growing collection of on-demand CE webinars (plus a lot more).
Dentist Money™ Membership
$79 / mo
A suite of resources to help you organize your financial life and get professional advice whenever you need it.
- Elements® planning app
- CFP® advisor coaching
- Investing (0.5% AUM fee with no minimums)
- Clients-only CE trainings, webinars, approved partner list, and more…
BOOK 15-MIN DEMO
Private Wealth Management
A full service, personalized planning and portfolio management experience for dentists and specialists.
- Dedicated CFP® advisor (unlimited access)
- Custom, tax efficient portfolio management
- Retirement plan optimization
- Net worth tracking, estate plan coordination, collaboration with your other service professionals, and more…
BOOK FREE CONSULTATION