Free Monthly CE Webinar
5 Reasons Why Dentists Have a Love/Hate Relationship with Money
Do you ever feel like you’re on an emotional rollercoaster when it comes to finances? Join us for an eye-opening webinar as Dentist Advisors’ Victoria Ferguson, CFP® and Jake Elm, CFP® dive into five reasons why dentists often experience a love-hate relationship with money.
- How dentists’ drive for excellence can sometimes lead to financial stress and uncertainty
- Why being a business owner doesn’t always mean you have to delay your income
- How to navigate your financial decisions more effectively
- Why dentists need to save more for retirement
Who Should Attend?
- Practice owners, associates, and students
- Victoria Ferguson, CFP®, Dentist Advisors
- Jake Elm, CFP®, Dentist Advisors
MEET THE WEBINAR PRESENTERS
Dental Industry Experts
Victoria Ferguson, CFP®
Victoria is a Financial Advisor at Dentist Advisors. She earned a degree in Finance from the University of Utah and has a background in women’s wealth, holistic financial planning, and building a strong financial foundation.
Jake Elm, CFP®
As a Financial Advisor at Dentist Advisors, Jake has developed deep expertise in helping dentists create comprehensive financial plans designed to make work optional and to live well in the present.