Unpacking The ADA’s “COVID-19’s Impact on the Dental Care Sector” Research for Early Career Dentists
Join Reese Harper, CEO® of Dentist Advisors, as he digs into the ADA’s latest research on how the COVID-19 economic downturn will impact dental spending, and how it may affect new dentists’ earning potential and career trajectory.
This Webinar is designed to help you:
- Analyze the latest economic impact data from the ADA
- Learn how patient spending projections may affect your career trajectory and earning potential
- Reevaluate your approach to paying down debt and investing for the future
- Identify other areas of your financial plan that may need to be adjusted based on our new financial reality
- Explore our new technology that enables you to organize your finances, analyze your data, and make smart holistic financial decisions in a cost-effective way
Who Should Attend?
- Associates, new dentists and their spouses
- Reese Harper, CEO of Dentist Advisors
MEET THE WEBINAR PRESENTER
Dental Industry Financial Expert
President and CEO of Dentist Advisors, Reese Harper is a popular speaker at dental events and host of the Dentist Money™ Show podcast. He is a dental finance thought leader with a Masters in Finance along with CFP®, CLU®, and CHFC® designations. Reese designed a powerful service platform called Elements®, which is used by Dentist Advisors to help dentists across the country plan, invest, and retire better.